Thursday, March 1, 2007

Life

Sorry for nothing recent but another lesson in life! My best friend got married in December but by January his new wife was diagnosed with Cancer and she was buried in February. It made my problems seem very small by comparison. She simply was a giving person and will be missed by many. So Never pass up an opportunity to learn something new. My american friends who I met in Spain told me to learn ONE new thing every year. I tried it out and found there were quite a few things I was not too good at but I did enjoy the experiences even though my ego was lowered.
I wrote this when I was young!

I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man with no feet but today I cried again because I had forgotten about the man with no feet and I still had no shoes.

No comments: